Hotel with every modern convenience. State of the art conference facilities, the largest outside Belfast. The ultimate in luxury, contemporary decor and spacious layout.
Guests can enjoy 90 luxurious en suite bedrooms, delicious modern Irish cuisine in the Friary Restaurant as well as the state of the art health and leisure club. Friendly and professional service. Free car parking (350 spaces) including ample coach spaces. Hotel is located only 45 minutes from Belfast and one hour 30 minutes from Dublin. Weekly live entertainment every weekend.
Premises listed within this site are inspected every four years to ensure compliance with the relevant tourism legislation.
Properties who are star graded are assessed on an annual basis.
Standard price:£from £35.00 per person sharing
Location / Directions
• Follow the M1 to Junction11
• Turn off onto M12
• Follow signs to Portadown
• At Portadown, take signs to Armagh on A3
• When in Armagh, follow signs to Palace Stables
• The Armagh City Hotel is located at 2 Friary Road and immediately before Palace Stables
• Take the M1 all the way to Newry
• At the Dublin Road roundabout outside Newry take the signs for A1 Newry By-pass
• At the next roundabout; Fiveways, (note the Northbrook Laboratory on the left) take the first exit (to Armagh), the A28 (Armagh Road) and follow the signs to Armagh City
• On approaching Armagh at the traffic lights (with the Police Station on the left), follow the road round to the left and Armagh City Hotel is the next left
Distance and driving time to Airports:
Belfast International - 40 miles / approx. 45 minutes
Belfast City - 44 miles / approx. 60 minutes
Dublin International - 73 miles / approx.. 60-75 minutes
- Laundry Service
- Interlink Rooms
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- TV In Bedrooms
- Family Room on request
- Swimming Pool On Premises
- Gym On Premises
- Ironing Facilities
- Euro Accepted
- Credit/Debit Cards Accepted
- Cot & Highchair Available
- Licensed Premises
- Hairdryer Available
- Parking Available
- TV & Games Room onsite
- Restaurant on Premises
- Anglers welcome
- Cyclists welcome
- Families welcome
- Golfers welcome
- Walkers welcome
Are you the Product owner?
to submit updates.