Cedar Street is a modernised terrace house offering a high standard tourist accommodation for people visiting the city of culture. Situated in some of the oldest streets of L'Derry, 20 minutes walk from the city centre and 25 minutes from the City of Culture 'venue' and Ebrington Square. The house has three double rooms sleeping four to six people, a spacious lounge/ dining area and fully equipped kitchen.
- All bed linen and towels provided
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Local shop, bar and fish/ chip shop one minute walk away
- Travel cot, high chair and children’s toys provided on request
- TV with freesat
- Hi fi/ CD Player
- Shower, toilet and wash hand basin downstairs
- Shower room upstairs
- All electricity and heating costs included in rental prices
- No smoking property
- Paypal Accepted
- Wireless Broadband
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Premises listed within this site are inspected every four years to ensure compliance with the relevant tourism legislation.
Properties who are star graded are assessed on an annual basis.
- Washing Machine
- Euro Accepted
- Ironing Facilities
- Cot & Highchair Available
- Hairdryer Available
- Parking Available
Are you the Product owner?
to submit updates.