Looking for somewhere reasonable and convenient to stay for the City of Culture or Jazz Festival? Why not try Legenderry's newest self-catering accommodation.
• In the heart of Derry City
• NITB approved
• 7 Bedrooms/family, double and twin rooms
• 3 Kitchens /washing machine, cooker hob,fridge
• 3 bathrooms/power shower
• Lounge with flat screen TV
• Furnished to the highest standard
• All crockery and linen
• Sleeps from 2–12 people
• Full self catering (perfect for budget travellers)
• Off street secure parking
• We can arrange pick up from airport, train or bus station.
• Continental breakfast provided
In the heart of Derry City Centre. Chamberlain House offers a great base for touring Derry and the neighbouring Donegal. 20 minutes from Blue Flag Beaches in Inishowen and 60 minutes from Belfast International Airport, making it the perfect location for exploring Northern Ireland, the City of Derry-Londonderry and Co Donegal. It is possible to rent the whole property for groups. A great choice for children as the local park is close by, the location is convenient to the city centre and to an array of local attractions: St Eugene's Cathedral, St Columb's Cathedral, The walls of the city, Derry Genealogy Centre, The Bogside Artists, The Guildhall, St, Augustine’s Church and The Peace Bridge. Shops, pubs and Restaurants are just a short walk away. Brenda and William look forward to welcoming you to the City of Culture 2013.
This iconic street was the actual street that Fr Daly (now Bishop Daly) was seen all over the world carrying the white handkerchief to escort a wounded victim on Bloody Sunday. Probably the most memorable image of the troubles.