Colliers Hall offers Irish hospitality in a relaxed and homely atmosphere. The house is situated on the scenic North Antrim Coast, gets its name from its association with the disused coal mines along the north eastern shore and dates back to the early 1700's. The earliest date on record is 1752 when Neil McNeile brought his bride to Colliers Hall. After 1798, it became the property of the Casement family and was sold to the present owners in 1917.
This ancient Irish house has been widely reviewed by guests who have found the hosts to be very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast ticks all the right boxes (locally sourced, lovingly cooked)and the bedrooms are cossetingly restful. Colliers Hall has three bedrooms all ensuite, tastefully decorated with antique furniishings. There are tea/coffee facilities in rooms and guests have the added advantage of a spacious lounge to relax in.
The area is steeped in legend and folklore and is well worth exploring. Just opposite the front door stands the Broughanlea Cross 5th century memorial, reputed to have been brought from the original site of the first Christian church at Maghran Temple. Lovers of archaeology will find much of interest within a six mile walk.
Premises listed within this site are inspected every four years to ensure compliance with the relevant tourism legislation.
Properties who are star graded are assessed on an annual basis.
Standard price:From £30
Date Info:Closing dates: Closed November to April
Location / Directions
The house is one mile outside town on the Cushendall Road (A2).
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Family Room on request
- Euro Accepted
- Ironing Facilities
- Cot & Highchair Available
- Hairdryer Available
- Parking Available
Are you the Product owner?
to submit updates.