Margaret Brownlee has been producing speciality preserves in County Armagh for over 20 years. The inspiration came from her late father, Thomas Lonsdale Brownlee whose advice was to make jams free of any preservatives or additives. By using the finest quality fruit sourced from local growers and recipes handed down through the generations, Margaret has built a very successful business covering both North and South of Ireland. Producing by hand in small batches retains the level of quality which is so important to Margaret.
Brownlee Handmade Preserves are made in a variety of flavours including strawberry, raspberry, rhubarb and ginger and blackcurrant. Other products include a range of marmalades as well as speciality cranberry sauce.
• Independent retailers throughout Northern Ireland
• From our premises in Armagh
• Can be purchased online in a range of hampers / gift baskets
• Rhubarb and Ginger Preserve – Gold Great Taste Awards 2005
• Raspberry Preserve - Gold Great Taste Awards 2005
• Cranberry Sauce with a dash of Port - Gold Great Taste Awards 2003
• Blackcurrant Preserve – Silver Great Taste Awards 2003
• Organic Lemon, Orange and Grapefruit Preserve - Silver Great Taste Awards 2005
• Seville Orange with a dash of Irish Whiskey Marmalade – Silver Great Taste Awards 2003
• Lemon, Orange and Grapefruit Coarse Cut Marmalade - Bronze Great Taste Awards 2003 and Bronze Great Taste Awards 2005.
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Are you the Product owner?
to submit updates.