Stunning views across the Lough to the Mourne Mountains. Open areas for family picnics, BBQ and games. Ireland's only fresh-air gym, free to use and accessible to all.
- 5* Award winning Caravan & Camping Site.
- Outdoor Adventure Playground.
- 3 Orienteering courses, available year round
- Ride on Miniature Railway 1km long – Thomas the Tank look-a-like (March - October).
- Strangford Stone – tallest megalith in Ireland.
- Heronry, largest in Northern Ireland & Bird Hide.
- BBQ area & Room for hire.
- Horse Riding by Permit.
- Mobility Scooters available.
- Boat Trips on Strangford Lough
See website for current list of events, extra children events through July & August.
Access to Strangford Lough Canoe Trail.
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Premises listed within this site are inspected every four years to ensure compliance with the relevant tourism legislation.
Properties who are star graded are assessed on an annual basis.
Car parking charges apply.
For further pricing details visit www.delamontcountrypark.com
. Season Ticket (valid April - March) £25 available online at www.downdc.co.uk
or Downpatrick & Newcastle Visitor Information Centres.
Opening times:The park is open every day of the year from 9am to dusk.
Location / Directions
1 mile south of Killyleagh on A22, 4 miles north of Downpatrick.
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
- Spaces for touring caravans
- Spaces for motor caravans
- Spaces for tents
- Dogs admitted on lead
- Showers on site
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Gas cylinders for hire
- Credit/Debit Cards Accepted
Are you the Product owner?
to submit updates.