- Your one stop shop for visiting Ireland - Ireland’s only 32 county Tourist Information Service offering friendly, helpful advice from multi-lingual staff
- FREE Literature and itinerary advice on travelling throughout Ireland
- FREE information on the local area – guide books and maps
- An Accommodation Booking Service
- Experience a journey through history with a selection of Guided Walking Tours which include a walk on Derry’s famous City Walls and incorporate some of the city’s most - popular visitor attractions
- Visit our Gift Shop with souvenirs to suit all tastes
- A Bureau de Change facility for the convenience of all visitors.
- For cyclists – bicycles lockers
- 24 hour Tourist Information Kiosk
Extended opening hours during key events.
**Christmas Opening Hours**
Dec 24, 25 & 26: Closed
27: 10am - 4pm
28: 10am - 3pm
29: 9.30am - 5pm
30: 9.30am - 5pm
31: 9.30am - 4pm
Jan 1: Closed
2: 9.30am - 5pm
3: 10am - 4pm
4: 10am - 4pm
5: Back to normal operating hours.
** CHRISTMAS SALE **
Great ideas for Christmas gifts from Derry with 10% discount on selected merchandise from the Visitor Information Centre until December 24. Please note this excludes tours, stamps, jewellery, sweets and drinks.
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Are you the Product owner?
to submit updates.