On the banks of the Lower River Bann, 30 minutes from the North Coast, this secluded campsite has undergone a major facelift. At the bottom of the access lane, a new wardens office has a games room and viewing area overlooking the marina. This building also provides showering and changing facilities for marina users. The new outdoor pursuits building facilities for caravanners and includes showers, changing, laundry and catering.
The new children’s play area now includes an outdoor gym for adults.
The site holds a 5* AA rating for 2015.
Glamping Cabins are available for hire, accommodating a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children.
Tent bookings cannot be made online.
You will be able to pick your own pitch when booking online.
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Premises listed within this site are inspected every four years to ensure compliance with the relevant tourism legislation.
Properties who are star graded are assessed on an annual basis.
Opening times:17th March - 31st October
Arrivals from 1pm, Departures by 12noon.
Pitches:54 caravan and motor home pitches £24-£25. 8 tent pitches £17.
- Motorhome Service Points available to non-guests for a charge
- Motorhome Service Points available for guests only
- Washing & Drying facilities on site
- Cooking/barbeque facilities on site
- Cafe on site
- Childrens play area on site
- Spaces for touring caravans
- Spaces for motor caravans
- Spaces for tents
- Dogs admitted on lead
- Showers on site
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Gas cylinders for hire
- Games/sports area on site
- Credit/Debit Cards Accepted
- Parking Available
Are you the Product owner?
to submit updates.