Located 5 miles from Belfast. From Belfast follow directions to City Airport on M3 – then A20 outer ring to Ulster Hospital – at Hospital turn right and follow road past traffic lights – turn right – Dundonald International Ice Bowl is on your left.
Caravan park is adjacent to Ice Bowl, which contains an Olympic Ice Rink, 30-lane 10 pin Bowling Centre, children’s indoor adventure playworld, pool tables and fast food restaurant.
Please note the caravan park will be open from 16 March 2012 - 31 October 2012.
Aire De Service offered to non-guests at £8. (Nov-Mid March)
Facilities offered include:
Waste water disposal, chemical waste disposal and fresh water supply.
Access to this can be obtained from Dundonald International Bowl reception from 9am-10pm.
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Opening times:11 March – 31 October.
Pitches:22 spaces for touring or motor caravans -
10 spaces for tents -
Price subject to change
Hire service/Aire de Service available November-March (Motorhomes only).
Caravan & Camping facilities
- Washing facilities on site
- Cooking/barbeque facilities on site
- Euro accepted
- Motorhome Service Points available to non-guests for a charge
- Spaces for touring caravans
- Spaces for motor caravans
- Spaces for tents
- Dogs admitted on lead
- Showers on site
- Electric shaver points on site
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Booking recommended in summer
- Telephone for guest use
- Golf course(s) within 10 mile radius
Are you the Product owner?
to submit updates.