• Finn Cottage can accommodate less mobile guests, with ground floor bedroom a wet-room.
• Fully equipped kitchen • En-suite bedrooms • Solar panels heat the hot water
• Spectacular views across open countryside looking over Tyrone,Donegal and Derry/Londonderry.
• Playroom/games room in separate building • Safe and secure area for children • Specialist facilities for anglers • Drying room • Wireless internet access • Grocery shopping service available on request in advance • Local chef can provide gourmet meals on request • Secure parking • Camper van space adjacent • Golf packages with access to top links courses - Royal Portrush, Ballyliffin, Rosapenna, Murvagh
• Fishing packages on the Foyle system • Geneology and Irish History
Situated in a superb location in County Tyrone close to Strabane (3 miles) and Londonderry (Derry) - about 11 miles, and only 1 mile to the border into Donegal and Southern Ireland at Clady, or 3 miles from Lifford. A one hour drive with spectacular countryside to the Donegal Atlantic coastline with stunning views and Blue Flag beaches. You will travel through breathtaking scenery and pretty and remote villages
Ideally located for fishing (salmon and trout in Rivers Finn and Mourne), hill-walking in the Sperrins, cycling, golfing, hunting and other outdoor pursuits.
David and Anne are waiting to welcome you to their cottages, where comfort and luxury can be enjoyed in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere. These self catering cottages are tastefully decorated throughout with high quality furnishings to ensure all your requirements are met for a superb holiday.
David specialises in Irish and Church History
Visit Giant's Causeway,Ulster American Folk Park, Derry City of Culture 2013.
Tour Donegal and enjoy spectacular beaches.
A warm and friendly welcome where the owner "will go the extra mile" to accommodate specific requirements.