Grace’s Irish Shortbread and Oatmeal Biscuits are produced locally by a team of master bakers based on time-honoured recipes handed down by generations.
Grace’s deliciously light and buttery Irish Shortbread and Oatmeal biscuit varieties have no artificial colours or flavours, hydrogenated fat or GM ingredients. The distinctive ‘shamrock shaped biscuits are filled with an unrivalled homely goodness to create a fresh, natural taste that is second to none.
The Grace’s portfolio has recently been extended with a new range of complementary products - Grace’s Irish Breakfast Tea and Grace’s Irish Fudge varieties. All products within the range are produced locally in Northern Irelan.
We have been awarded two top accolades for the oatmeal variety, winning ‘Best New Product by a Small Company’ at the 2009 Northern Ireland Food and Drink Association Awards and a Great Taste Award 2009 by the Guild of Fine Foods.
• Specialty food stores – e.g. Sawyers, Arcadia (Belfast), Take Thyme Deli (Carrickfergus)
• Local farm shops and garden centers – e.g. McKee’s Farm Shop; McGee’s Butchers; Hillmount Garden centre
• Tourist outlets – e.g. Carrolls Irish Gifts; Various visitor centres such as Belfast Welcome Centre, Belleek Visitor Centre, The Giants Causeway Visitor Centre and many more
• Retail Outlets – Selected convenience stores (Spar /Centra / Supervalue); Sainsburys;
• From our website www.gracesirishbiscuits.com