Situated in the heart of Strabane, Gray's looks like any other shop front. However, behind its elegant façade is the fascinating story of ink, galleys, presses and emigration.
• An icon of Strabane's 18th-century reputation as Ireland's capital of publishing
• Local museum with a fine collection of print presses
• Fascinating guided tours, demonstrations
• Costumed interpretation tours for groups – booking essential
• Charming country garden
Visitor facilities –
Historic house; industrial heritage; guided tours; tea rooms.
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Prices:2014/2015 Admission (Gift Aid On Entry):
Opening times:2015 Opening Times:
14 Mar - 26 September - Saturdays from 12:00 - 15:00
Also open for group tours (advance booking required). Please call Springhill on (028) 8674 8210.
Last admission 45 minutes before closing.
Location / Directions
Bus: Ulsterbus No. 273 between Londonderry, Omagh and Belfast, alight at Strabane bus centre.
Cycle: NCN 92 runs through centre of Strabane.
Car: Situated in the centre of Strabane.
- Tea-room/Cafe onsite
- Guided Tours Available
- Accept Groups/Coach Parties
- Parking Available
Are you the Product owner?
to submit updates.