Our staff are young and full of enthusiasm and are more than happy to help you out whatever the questions.
With over 100 years of experience between our staff, we are well qualified for whatever the group needs.
From Slieve Gullion to the Mourne Mountains and the Cooleys. These outstanding areas offer us great opportunities for all our activities which include:
• Team Building
• Problem solving exercises
• Raft Building
• Rock Climbing
• Gorge Walking
• Adventure Walks
• Mountain Biking in Kilbroney, Tollymore, Castlewellan, etc.
• Body Zorbing the half zorb ball
• Leave No Trace
• Camp Craft
• Bush Craft
• Qualified and experienced instructors
• £5m Public liability insurance
• Individually written programmes
• We also do accreditation programme in canoeing for people aiming to go that bit further in the outdoors.
• Gift Certificates are available
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Location / Directions
Distance: 43.0 miles
from Belfast go on the M1 travel towards Dublin for 40 miles then take the exit for forkhill drive bout 3 miles then you come to Meigh village. Travel bout another mile and Slieve Gullion Forest park is on your right.
- Parking Available
- Prior Booking Required
- Lessons Offered
- Groups Catered For
Are you the Product owner?
to submit updates.