Halloween Events & Fireworks Displays
Bewitching at any time, nobody does Halloween like Northern Ireland.
Head along to one of our thrilling events for some frightful fun for all the family or enjoy many of the magical fireworks displays. Here is just a taster of what's happening around Northern Ireland.
- Halloween Monster Mash, Belfast (31 October - FREE event). Head along to the Titanic Slipways for Belfast's biggest Halloween celebration featuring haunting street theatre, fire jugglers, music and a stunning fireworks display.
- Banks of the Foyle Halloween Carnival, Derry~Londonderry (FREE event - 29 October - 1 November). With a bigger and even busier programme of events than ever before, coupled with the addition of the rise of the ghostly River Gods from the Foyle and further afield, it’s set to be a week awash with devilish activities for the whole family.
- Share Halloween Howler, Lisnaskea, County Fermanagh (29 - 31 October). Join us at SHARE for a spookily spectacular Halloween which promises to be frighteningly fun and packed with hair-raising activities, also take a trip on the Ghost Ship where there will be story telling, games and ghoulish snacks on board.
- Little Spooks at the Navan Centre, Armagh (29 October - 1 November). Have spooktacular fun as you meet with Hansel and Gretal at the witches house in the woods, but beware of what could be lurking in the trees and enjoy the interactive ‘Billy Bones’ games and activities.
- Hallowtides Festival, Newcastle, County Down (FREE event - 31 October). The seaside town will host a jam-packed calendar of spooky events as part of its annual Halloween celebrations. Attractions will include live music, a fancy dress competition, themed float parade and one of the region's largest fireworks displays on the seafront.
- Halloween at the Outlet (30 October). Come along to the Outlet, Banbridge for a Halloween spooktacular. Enjoy an evening of filled with fun and excitement with spooky characters, fair rides, best costume spot prizes, Trick or Treat, U105 roadshow and the firework finale.
- Halloween Torchlight Tours at the Folk Park, Omagh, County Tyrone (29 - 31 October). Take a tour of the outdoor museum and its buildings as darkness falls. Ghost stories, ghouls and witches will keep you on your toes!
Check out some more FREE events:
Seapark Fireworks | Halloween fun at Cockle Row Cottages | Spellbound Festival | Creepy Creatures Halloween Trail | Myths & Legends of Antrim Castle Gardens | Ballycastle Halloween Parade & Fireworks | Purple Turnip Festival | Halloween Spooktacular | Halloween Happening Coleraine
Looking for the perfect costume to dress up in? Take a look at our list of Fancy Dress shops for more information and contact details.
See below for more Halloween events taking place near you.
You might also like Spooky Fun at the National Trust