Halloween Events in Northern Ireland
Bewitching at any time, nobody does Halloween like Northern Ireland. Head along to one of our thrilling events for some frightful fun for all the family.
Here are just a selection of events taking place around Northern Ireland.
- Banks of the Foyle Halloween Carnival, Derry~Londonderry (26 October - 3 November): Ireland's largest Halloween celebration returns with a packed week-long programme during this momentous City of Culture year for the city, culminating in a magnificent fireworks display and a glorious parade through the city's atmospheric streets. This year's line-up includes the return of the Shapeshifters Catwalk fashion show, spine-tingling storytelling sessions at the city's museums, an eerie Bat Walk at Learmount Forest Park and special food and drink markets
- Night Time at Navan, Armagh City (31 October): Head along to Armagh's biggest Halloween party. Attractions will include a fancy dress competition, a Victorian Mind Reader/Mentalist, a mobile zoo, a U105 roadshow, storytelling, Field of Scream, Zombie Ville and a spectatcular fireworks display.
- Halloween Howler, Lisnaskea, County Fermanagh (31 October - 2 November): Head along to the Share Centre for a host of Halloween treats. Highlights include Ghost Ship Cruises on Lough Erne, a Haunted Forest Trail, pumpkin carving, activities including climbing and archery, a fireworks display on Halloween evening and a barbecue. Some activities must be pre-booked.
- Hallowtides Festival, Newcastle, County Down (26 - 31 October): The seaside town will host a jam-packed calendar of spooky events as part of its annual Halloween celebrations. Attractions include haunted house tours, an 'Addams Family' fancy dress competition, live music, a Cool FM roadshow with Pete Snodden, a themed float parade and one of the region's largest fireworks displays on the seafront.
- Halloween Festival of Fun, Strabane, County Tyrone (25 October - 2 November). The town will host more than a week's worth of ghoulish entertainment. Highlights include kids' grizzly arts workshops and storytelling, themed tours, Manga animation workshops, a class for revamping old Halloween costumes, scary street perfomers and dance displays, children's shows at The Alley Theatre and a fireworks extravaganza.
- Fright Night, Moneymore, County Londonderry (various dates until 31 October): If you dare, head to The Jungle NI for a Halloween experience to remember as you take a terrifying tour through the woods in the dark of night, with only a lantern to guide the way.
See below for more Halloween events taking place near you.