Beautiful views with high end furnishings, artwork, fixtures and fittings. Solid hardwood flooring and deep plush carpets, soft under foot.
500 thread count sheets and new memory foam mattresses so you can sleep like a baby.
Our fourth floor corner apartment has water views and overlooks the SS Nomadic- tender to the Titanic and the last remaining White Star Line ship in the world, and is a short walk to Titanic Belfast.
Enjoy fresh coffee in the morning on the balcony and cocktails in the evening.
Two bedrooms (one double, two singles).
• Private use of entire apartment
• Tea and coffee supplies along with some extra goodies
• Luxury 'Duck Island' toiletries in each bathroom
• Free WiFi throughout
• SMART TV (surf the internet, BBC iPlayer, ITV, 4oD, Demand 5, BBC Sports, stream videos and music, and if you have accounts you can use your Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, and Amazon Instant Video etc.)
• Luxury 500 thread count 'Hotel Collection' bedding
• New allergy memory foam mattresses
• New anti allergy pillows and duvet
• New towels
• Iron and ironing board
• Private balcony with table and four chairs
• Surround sound system in all rooms
• Brand new modern new kitchen - dishwasher, toaster, kettle etc.
• One secure underground car parking space
• Secure underground bicycle parking
• Washer/dryer (with powder)
• Large communal gardens
• CCTV in building
• Smoking permitted on balcony only
• Umbrellas and raincoats for your use
• Crib, high chair and buggy stroller available
• Fire extinguisher and blanket
• First aid kit
• Carbon monoxide and smoke alarm
• Safety plan with emergency plan
If you need any assistance, advice or help we will be available 24/7. Check in after 3pm, checkout time is 11am, if you would like an early check in or late checkout please let us know, if we can accommodate you we will. We look forward to welcoming you to our apartment.