Family friendly site on attractive farm location, centrally located between Coleraine, Portstewart and Portrush, with views of Portrush. Mainly grass pitches, electric hook up, awnings allowed, pets welcome – when under control. Games room, play area, mature gardens, shower/toilet block, and chemical toilet disposal. Horse riding centre on site.
Touring/motor/tent units: 12 sites
• Touring/motor: £20 per night
• Electronic hook up: £2
• Tents: £7.50 per night (Children under 10: £5 and Infants under 2 are free of charge)
• NW200 + Easter will see price increases
Open dates: March to October
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Premises listed within this site are inspected every four years to ensure compliance with the relevant tourism legislation.
Properties who are star graded are assessed on an annual basis.
Opening times:March to October
Location / Directions
Centrally located between Coleraine, Portstewart and Portrush
- Childrens play area on site
- Showers on site
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Games/sports area on site
- Dogs Welcome Outside
- Euro Accepted
- Credit/Debit Cards Accepted
Are you the Product owner?
to submit updates.