On the shores of Lower Lough Erne next to the marina and 100 yards from the hotel are our self-catering cottages. These brown brick chalet style cottages are set in our private grounds and the large panoramic windows allow you to enjoy uninterrupted views of this wonderful waterway. Each cottage has its own veranda and picnic table for relaxing and enjoying the renowned sunset in Killadeas Bay.
For those looking to relax you can sit back and enjoy the view, stroll round our private grounds and marina, or enjoy a treatment at the hotel’s beauty salon. For the more energetic, residents have free use of the Tennis Court, Pitch & Putt, Games Room and Boules Pitt. We offer heavily discounted rates on our golf course with clubs and trolleys for hire and we have Day Boats available for full or half day hire. The hotel has a full leisure complex and Spa available at a small extra cost. For the water enthusiast we offer our private fishing jetties and shoreline directly in front of the cottages. Mooring and launching facilities are included in the cottage price.
Bed linen, towels, heating and electric is included in the price. Each cottage has 2x twin bedded rooms, sleeping 4. Bed linen is also provided for the option of an additional 2 people to use the living room (only advisable for short stays). Televisions, DVD players and Irons are included and the kitchens are fully equipped with cooker, fridge freezer and microwave.
- Each Cottage sleeps 4 people (+ 2 optional)
- Price includes bed linen, towels, heating and electric
- BBQ area & Laundry facilities (Communal)
- Day Boats for full and half day hire
- Free use of Tennis court, Pitch & Putt, Fishing Facilities, Boules Pitt, Games Room
- Bicycles for hire
- Free launching and mooring facilities
- Discounted green fees for onsite Golf Course
- Local centres for horse riding, caving and water sports
- Manor House Hotel just 100m c/w Leisure Complex and Spa