Marr Cottage is situated in a prime waterfront location, at the mouth of Ballyquintin bay on the outer shores of the Ards Peninsula. Marr cottage boasts stunning sea views from every room with tranquil, private grounds and direct shoreline access on three sides. The cottage also has a spacious lounge, complete with sea views and an open fire making it the perfect relaxing get-away all year round! The coast on which the cottage sits is a site of special scientific interest and is home to a wide range of local wildlife. Spotted from the cottage have been seals, otters, badgers and Irish hares, as well as a wide variety of sea birds.
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Premises listed within this site are inspected every four years to ensure compliance with the relevant tourism legislation.
Properties who are star graded are assessed on an annual basis.
Standard price:£Seasonal 395 to 595
Location / Directions
1. Follow Windmill Hill out of Portaferry
2. Turn right onto Ballyfounder Road
3. Turn left onto Quitin Bay Road
4. Turn right into Millin Bay Road
5. At boathouse on left, take ‘Private Road’ on left (Shore side of lane)
6. Lane forks left onto grass track, pass coastguard cottage to Marr Cottage
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Ironing Facilities
- Cot & Highchair Available
Are you the Product owner?
to submit updates.