Pizza Jazz is more than just another pizza restaurant. Bringing together delicious gourmet pizzas and a taste of Italian cuisine in a musical dining experience in Belfast’s city centre, the family friendly atmosphere, exceptional service and first-class entertainment offer consumers what can only be described as a truly unique dining experience.
The unique 40 seat restaurant and pizza bar is located on Great Victoria Street, just opposite the Grand Opera House, and serves up more than just your standard pizzas. Their chefs have sourced local ingredients as well as crafting some show-stopping speciality pizzas that will have the entire family coming back for more.
By day you can pop in for a quick lunch and at night the team look forward to welcoming your family or group to enjoy a pre-theatre meal or simply relax and enjoy appetising dishes including, classic pizzas, speciality pizzas, stromboli and true Italian style pasta dishes.
Regular events include:
• Open Mic Night each Wednesday from 19:00. All participants receive a free Pizza Slice, booking not required for parties of 5 or under.
• Kids Pizza Building Workshop which takes place on the last Sunday of each month from 12:00 – 16:00 Booking essential.
Mon - Thu: 12:00 - 02:00
Fri - Sat: 12:00 - 04:00
Sun: 17:00 - 02:00
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Opening times:Monday - Thursday 12:00 - 02:00
Friday & Saturday 12:00 - 04:00
Sunday 17:00 - 02:00
- Euro Accepted
- Credit/Debit Cards Accepted
- Dogs Accepted Outdoor Dining Area
- Highchairs Available
- Children's Menu Available
- Baby Changing facilities
Are you the Product owner?
to submit updates.