Springhill has a beguiling spirit that captures the heart of every visitor. Described as ‘one of the prettiest houses in Ulster’, its welcoming charm reveals a family home with portraits, furniture and decorative arts that bring to life the many generations of Lenox-Conynghams who lived here from 1680. The old laundry houses one of Springhill’s most popular attractions, the Costume Collection with some exceptionally fine 18th to 20th century pieces.
• Celebrated collection of costumes, from the 18th century to 1970s
• 'Living-History' tours awaken ten generations of family stories
• Home to Ireland's best-documented ghost
• Beautiful walled gardens and waymarked paths through the parkland
• Children’s adventure trail play park
• Caravan site
Visitor facilities –
Historic house; garden; shop; refreshments; guided tours. Suitable for picnics; country walk; programme of events available.
House: admission by guided tour (last admission 1 hour before closing). Open Bank Holiday Mondays and all other public holidays in Northern Ireland. Closed 25 and 26 December. Visitor Centre has refreshment area and shop. Servant’s Hall tea-room also open at weekends when visitor centre is open. See Information tab for full Opening Times and Prices.
Access for visitors with disability and facilities for families.
Dogs welcome on leads in grounds/garden only.
Available for functions.