Terms and Conditions School Family Competition
Competition opens 6th September 2013 9am and ends 1st November 2013 5pm.
The competition is run by the Northern Ireland Tourist Board, in support of the All Island Schools Choir Competition.
The terms and conditions for this competition are as follows;
1. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. This promotion is open to parents of secondary level children in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
2. The competition opens at 9am 6th September and the closing date for receipt of all entries is 1st November, 5pm.
3. The winning entry will be chosen at random from all entries received by 1st November and the winner will be contacted no later than 29th November.
4. Employees of the Northern Ireland Tourist Board (NITB) and their immediate families, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, corrupted, misdirected or incomplete, or which cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason. NITB and their agents accept no responsibility for any technical difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
6. Prize is as specified by NITB with regard to the number of nights and accommodation. All dates are subject to availability. Transport is the winner’s own responsibility, as is any item, service, or cost not expressly stated to be included in the prize including travel insurance.
7. Prize to be taken as stated. There is no cash or other alternative to the stated prize, in whole or in part.
8. If for any reason a prize is unavailable NITB reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to substitute a similar prize of equivalent value.
9. We reserve the right to alter, amend or end this competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
10. By acceptance of the prize, the Winner agrees to take part in any photographic or other publicity if required including being filmed and interviewed by NITB, for NITB and partner use.
11. The decision of NITB is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
12. NITB accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
13. NITB will not be liable for any prize(s) that cannot be organised for reasons beyond NITB's reasonable control.
14. NITB may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrants concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry acts in a way towards NITB which NITB reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive.
15. If the winning entry is disqualified NITB reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
16. This competition does not and is not intended to constitute a legal relationship between entrants and NITB.
17. Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
How to enter: During the competition dates of 6th September 2013 and 1st November 2013, parents are asked to locate the specific musical note symbol on www.discovernorthernireland.com website by following the clue provided. Once located the symbol will generate an entry form where they can supply their details and be entered into a competition draw to win. Competition includes a fabulous 2-night break to Blessingbourne Estate for 2 Adults and up to 3 Children. It is a historic 550-acre country estate and is a paradise for adults and children alike, offering an ever growing range of activities on-site and award-winning self-catering accommodation, including a newly refurbished gate lodge. Activities at Blessingbourne Estate include a superb 13km professionally built mountain bike trail; fabulous walking trails which guide you off around the lakes and deep into the woods to explore the gorgeous countryside; amazing coarse fishing on the estate’s private lakes; boating; tennis and a play area for children. Take the opportunity to step back in time and view the enchanted collection of horse-drawn buggies and elegant carriages from a bygone era or meet an array of animals which kids just love.