The Corn Market Yard in Tudoresque style dates back to 1841. There is a carved High Cross depicting Adam & Eve beneath a tree. The Cross is taken from an early monastery and provides a striking centre point to Lisnaskea village.
Tradition has it that the ‘Barter Stone’, part of the cross in the centre of the Market Yard, was a place where deals were made and oaths were sworn.
The Corn Market Yard