Top Events and Experiences Over New Year's
There's plenty to do over New Year's in Northern Ireland – from glitzy gala balls and relaxing afternoon teas to active family days out and New Year's walks.
Here are some of our top suggestions.
Celebrate in Style
Ring in the New Year in style at glitzy gala events and fun cabaret shows on 31 December.
- Join Terri Hooley at New Year's Eve Hootenany for plenty of craic and music, Oh Yeah Centre, Belfast.
- Enjoy dinner and a show at the New Year's Eve Cabaret with Peter Corry, Marine Court Hotel, Bangor.
- Join the Europa Hotel, Belfast (31 December) in their fabulous New Year's Eve Black Tie Gala celebrations with live music, fine food, fun and laughter.
- Enjoy entertainment in stunning surroundings with New Year's Eve at Narrow Water Castle, Warrenpoint.
- Celebrate this New Year's Eve in spectacular style at the Governor's Ball at Crumlin Road Gaol, Belfast.
- Bring in the New Year with love, luck and laughter at the Cabaret Supper Club, Belfast.
Check out some more New Year's Eve entertainment ideas.
Fancy a relaxing afternoon tea over the festive period? Why not indulge in some delicate pastries and petite sandwiches with a nice cuppa!
Check out some more Afternoon Tea ideas across Northern Ireland.
Family Days Out
With plenty of great family events taking place over the New Year's period, there's no reason to stay indoors.
- Enjoy a thrilling experience at Titanic Winterland at the Titanic Exhibition Centre (26 November 2015 - 10 January 2016) Titanic Quarter Belfast.
- Skate your way into the New Year at Christmas in the Hub (1 - 3 January) Bangor, County Down.
- Have some pantomine fun at the spectacular Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (15 December 2015 - 10 January 2016) Grand Opera House, Belfast
- Come along to Castle Espie, County Down (5 - 31 December) and discover the mischievous antics of Espie the Elf Christmas Trail.
Whether you fancy a gentle stroll or want to try a new adventure activity in the New Year, there is so much to choose from.
- Bounce along at Northern Ireland's only indoor trampoline park at We Are Vertigo near Belfast. It is home to a host of other exciting activities including skiing and snowboarding.
- Take a walk along the Lagan Towpath, which runs between Belfast and Lisburn through a variety of wetland, riverside meadows and mixed woodland.
- Enjoy an unparalleled view of Belfast City with a high ropes course at SKYtrek, a great adventure day out for all.
- Take an exhiliarating walk in the Sperrins in County Tyrone.
Check out some more Winter Walking & Winter Activity ideas.
New Year Shopping
Northern Ireland offers an unrivalled retail experience at the January sales. In Belfast, check out the main shopping centres of Victoria Square and Castlecourt. There are lots more fantastic bargains for you at various shopping locations throughtout Northern Ireland.
New Year Treats for You
Treat yourself to some well-deserved 'me' time and de-stress from the Christmas festivities. Here are just a few suggestions.
For more ideas of themed breaks check out Special Offers in Northern Ireland.