Off A29 (ringroad), 1 mile south of Coleraine midway between Lodge Road and Ballycastle Road roundabouts, follow Windyhall sign. Working farm.
Small, rural caravan park tucked in off the beaten track just one mile from Coleraine and five miles from the beautiful sandy beaches of Portrush, Portstewart and Castlerock and also the stunning Antrim coast. This family run park offers facilities of a high standard in a central but quiet and peaceful rural location.
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Premises listed within this site are inspected every four years to ensure compliance with the relevant tourism legislation.
Properties who are star graded are assessed on an annual basis.
Opening times:01 April - 31 October
Pitches:36 motor/touring caravan spaces. No charge for hook-up or awning.
5 tent spaces.
Location / Directions
Off A29 ringroad, 1 mile south of Coleraine.
Caravan & Camping facilities
- Internet access
- Washing facilities on site
- Drying facilities on site
- Watersports arranged
- Sailing arranged
- Fishing arranged
- Dogs admitted on lead
- Showers on site
- Electric shaver points on site
- Electricity supply to pitches
- Gas cylinders for hire
- Booking recommended in summer
- Television in lounge/TV room
- Games/sports area on site
- Childrens play area on site
- Tennis courts nearby
- Golf course(s) within 10 mile radius
- Pony trekking/riding arranged
- Boat hire/cruising arranged
- Euro Accepted
- Credit Cards Accepted
Are you the Product owner?
to submit updates.