Valentine's Events and Experiences For Couples
Northern Ireland is the perfect inspiration to celebrate this romantic occasion with your loved one. Whatever your passion, there are many unique events and experiences taking place throughtout Northern Ireland around Valentine's.
Valentine's weekend will be jam-packed with some great exciting events at venues around Northern Ireland, from musicals and classical recitals to fun days out and much more. See some suggestions below:
Treat your loved one to a sumptuous concert, the Romantic Valentine's Classics, featuring some of the most beautiful themes ever written at the Ulster Hall, Belfast. Celebrate Valentine's Cabaret Burlesque Show, Belfast with a romantic candlelit dinner, with a bit of glitz and glamour added to an exciting evening of burlesque entertainment (14 February).
The Bodyguard, direct from its smash-hit West End run, is coming to the Grand Opera House, Belfast for two weeks only (3 - 13 February). Come to AM:PM restaurant, Belfast for a Valentine's Night at the Movies on a romantic roof top setting with a hot tapas buffet and screenings of romantic classics.
For land and water adventure enthusiasts, do something different and get your hearts racing and try out the new Castlewellan Mountain Bike Trails or have some adrenalin rushing Fun on a Kayak at the stunning Castewellan Lake, County Down (12 - 15 February).
For old fashioned romantics spend an afternoon with a costumed interpreter who will teach you how to make a Lover's Knot from straw at the Ulster American Folk Park, Omagh (14 February).
Valentine's Gift Ideas and Experiences
Fancy something a bit more unusual this Valentine's? Northern Ireland has lots of outdoor activities and gift experiences to choose from to make this Valentine's one to remember.
- Unwind and take some time out to de-stress together with a Spa Break at one of the many top Spas in Northern Ireland.
- Surprise your loved one with a gift with a difference with an gift experience from a romantic mini-break to an adventure day out at Outdoor NI.
- Treat your loved one to a romantic candlight dinner, from cosmopolitan fine dining delights to traditional pub grub there are plenty of Eateries to choose from this Valentine's.
- Join Titanic Belfast for a special Valentine’s Afternoon Tea in the opulent surroundings of the Titanic Suite for a romantic celebration by the Grand Staircase (14 February).
- Take a romantic stroll at any of the stunning Walking locations across Northern Ireland. From heritage trails, to country estates and seaside walks there are plenty of gentle strolls for you to enjoy.
Whisk your Valentine away to one of the many stunning romantic locations across Northern Ireland.
For more ideas see below or Events in Northern Ireland.