Rafters is set in the former barn of the Olde Rectory, Aghadrumsee, part of Fermanagh Self Catering which is limestone Victorian built and converted to double glazed, well insulated modern living with some exposed 'rustic' features.
SMART LED TV
22 Meg Broadband Wifi throughout
TV in all rooms (LED HD)
Very well equipped kitchen -wash machine, dishwasher, MW, fridge &freezer
Two bedroom, One ensuite, one bathroom,
Private BBQ/ eating and sunbathing area
Washing line, parking for two cars
No steps, wheelchair/ mobility impaired friendly
Fermanagh Self Catering has four, four star fully self-contained holiday homes on the four acre site. Coach House (sleeps eight, four bedrooms, Lakeview (first floor, sleeps four), Stables (ground floor, sleeps four/five) and Rafters (sleeps four). Enjoy the well wooded site (with path) of the Old Rectory, with imposing stand overlooking Killyfole Lough, a local nature fishing reserve with nature path. Lakes, hills and walks are in abundance here. The picturesque rose garden commands a lovely view of the Lough while the side garden is well kitted out for youngsters with 14’’ trampoline, swings, slide, climbing frame, sand pit, football , basketball and badminton nets and croquet. Maps, walking and local history books also for use.
There is a games room with slate bed snooker/pool table, table football, table tennis, darts, Wii/DVD and a sofa area with toys and board games available. There is an enclosed grass tennis court with rackets and balls provided. Hot tubs and saunas (two of each) are available for hire at a surcharge depending on length of stay. Archery instruction, bike and kayak hire and babysitting service incur a surcharge.
Weekend and short break rates available.
Let us host your large family or friendship group celebrating that special occasion.
Premises listed within this site are inspected every four years to ensure compliance with the relevant tourism legislation.
Properties who are star graded are assessed on an annual basis.
Location / Directions
From Lisnaskea (8 miles/ 15minutes), take the A34, Newtownbutler/Clones Road. 3 miles out of the town turn Left onto B36 signposted Donagh/ Rosslea road. Continue along this road for 4/5 miles until you have past a layby on Right and lake. Take the next right signposted St. Mark’s Church/ Aghadrumsee. Turn 1st right, 100 metres up the hill after the bungalow on Right. 20 metres down hill turn left up the Olde Rectory drive. WELCOME!!
From Fivemiletown: (Cross Country 14 miles/ 25 minutes)
- Go through (straight on) at first roundabout at start of main street (if coming from M1 Belfast Direction in Fivemiltown.
- ¾ way down main street turn left (signpost for Forest Stables, Rosslea etc) next to shop on corner
- Carry along the road for 4 miles. You come to a bridge and continue straight on (not veering left)
- Keep going until you come to a cross roads: Straight across here.
- You will reach the summit at Carnmore (worth a stop and 1 minute walk to summit)
- You will go downhill until you have to give way. Turn Left at T junction here (signposted Dernawilt ¾)
- At bottom of hill you will see a staggered crossroads with Costcutter shop opposite on right. Turn Right
- 1 mile along road take a left (signposted St Mark’s Church/ Aghadrumsee)
- Turn 1st right, 100 metres up the hill, after the bungalow on Right
- 20 metres down hill turn left up the Olde Rectory drive WELCOME!!
From Monaghan: (16 miles/ 20 minutes) follow signs for Rosslea/Clones N54 (turn Left 3 miles after Monaghan onto Rosslea road R187). Continue along this road until in Rosslea. Turn left at the T junction in main street and continue along the road for 5 miles.
You see a Costcutter Mc Neils on your Left at a staggered crossroads (roads off either side) continue for 1 mile. Take the first left (signposted Aghadrumsee/ St Mark's Church). Go up the hill for 100 metres then turn right, down the hill for 20 metres: there is a drive on your left: that is our front entrance!! Welcome.