'Commended' Non Serviced Accommodation, NITA Awards 2013.
Fermanagh Self Catering holiday units comprise of TWO fully self contained Holiday Units. These two self catering units in rural Fermanagh are called the Stables (Ground floor) and Rafters (first Floor), set in the former barn and stable of the Olde Rectory, Aghadrumsee. These are fine Limestone Victorian dwelling house & buildings on an imposing stand, overlooking a 60-acre lake called Killyfole. Set on its own 4-acre,well wooded site, the buildings are located in rural Fermanagh countryside with lakes, hills and streams in abundance. It has large gardens with a well established rose garden to the front and side gardens to south with a large greenhouse connected to the self catering units. The side garden is well kitted out for youngsters with 14’’ trampoline, swings, slide and a sand pit etc.
** A security deposit of £100 is required on arrival** Contact premises for details.
Weekend and short break rates are available. Please contact premises drectly.
Please call for price information or check our website www.fermanaghselfcatering.co.uk
Premises listed within this site are inspected every four years to ensure compliance with the relevant tourism legislation.
Properties who are star graded are assessed on an annual basis.
Standard price:£275.00 - 700.00
Location / Directions
From Lisnaskea (8 miles/ 15minutes), take the A34, Newtownbutler/Clones Road. 3 miles out of the town turn Left onto B36 signposted Donagh/ Rosslea road. Continue along this road for 4/5 miles until you have past a layby on Right and lake. Take the next right signposted St. Mark’s Church/ Aghadrumsee. Turn 1st right, 100 metres up the hill after the bungalow on Right. 20 metres down hill turn left up the Olde Rectory drive. WELCOME!!
From Fivemiletown: (Cross Country 14 miles/ 25 minutes)
- Go through (straight on) at first roundabout at start of main street (if coming from M1 Belfast Direction in Fivemiltown.
- ¾ way down main street turn left (signpost for Forest Stables, Rosslea etc) next to shop on corner
- Carry along the road for 4 miles. You come to a bridge and continue straight on (not veering left)
- Keep going until you come to a cross roads: Straight across here.
- You will reach the summit at Carnmore (worth a stop and 1 minute walk to summit)
- You will go downhill until you have to give way. Turn Left at T junction here (signposted Dernawilt ¾)
- At bottom of hill you will see a staggered crossroads with Costcutter shop opposite on right. Turn Right
- 1 mile along road take a left (signposted St Mark’s Church/ Aghadrumsee)
- Turn 1st right, 100 metres up the hill, after the bungalow on Right
- 20 metres down hill turn left up the Olde Rectory drive WELCOME!!
From Monaghan: (16 miles/ 20 minutes) follow signs for Rosslea/Clones N54 (turn Left 3 miles after Monaghan onto Rosslea road R187). Continue along this road until in Rosslea. Turn left at the T junction in main street and continue along the road for 5 miles.
You see a Costcutter Mc Neils on your Left at a staggered crossroads (roads off either side) continue for 1 mile. Take the first left (signposted Aghadrumsee/ St Mark's Church). Go up the hill for 100 metres then turn right, down the hill for 20 metres: there is a drive on your left: that is our front entrance!! Welcome.
- Cot & Highchair Available
- Hairdryer Available
- Euro Accepted
- Dogs Welcome Inside
- Dogs Welcome Outside
- Ironing Facilities
- Parking Available
Non - Serviced
- Electricity Extra
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
Are you the Product owner? Click here
to submit updates.