Finn Valley Cottages are situated in a superb location in County Tyrone. Close to Strabane (three miles) and Derry~Londonderry- about 11 miles, and only a mile to the border into Donegal and Republic of Ireland at Clady, or three miles from Lifford. A one hour drive or thereabouts will take you through spectacular countryside to the Donegal Atlantic coastline with stunning views and Blue Flag beaches. You will travel through breathtaking scenery and pretty and remote villages.
The cottages have fabulous views and easy access to local facilities for your peaceful, rural based holiday. Ideally located for fishing (salmon and trout in Rivers Finn and Mourne), hill walking in the Sperrins, cycling, golfing, hunting and other outdoor pursuits.
David and Anne are waiting to welcome you to their cottages, where comfort and luxury can be enjoyed in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere. These self catering cottages are tastefully decorated throughout with high quality furnishings to ensure all your requirements are met for a superb holiday.
• Two cottages– each with three bedrooms– Foyle Cottage's additional reception room can double up as further sleeping accommodation for two people.
• Finn Cottage can accommodate less mobile guests, and has a ground floor wet room.
• All bedrooms are en suite.
• Solar panels heat the hot water.
• Spectacular views across open countryside looking over Tyrone, Donegal and Derry~Londonderry.
• Play room/games room in separate building.
• Specialist facilities for anglers: drying room, bait storage, fish filleting area.
• Wireless internet access.
• Fully equipped kitchen.
• Grocery shopping service available on request in advance.
• Local chef can provide gourmet meals on request.
David and Anne are readily available to holidaymakers in order to provide assistance during your stay should you need it.
Visit Giant's Causeway, Ulster American Folk Park, Derry City of Culture 2013.
Premises listed within this site are inspected every four years to ensure compliance with the relevant tourism legislation.
Properties who are star graded are assessed on an annual basis.
- Anglers welcome
- Cyclists welcome
- Families welcome
- Walkers welcome
- Parking Available
- Ironing Facilities
- Dogs Welcome Outside
- Hairdryer Available
- Euro Accepted
- Cot & Highchair Available
- DVD Player
- Private Garden
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Are you the Product owner? Click here
to submit updates.