'Commended' Non Serviced Accommodation NITA Awards 2013.
Newly built and fully furnished property in countryside with all amenities in house and all things you expect to find in a family home. Internet available, ample parking for 5 cars, beautiful walks and gardens along side including a 60 acre lake and nature reserve. Well equipped homes for your convenience with many little extras.. personal service in the peaceful Fermanagh countryside.
Newly constructed in 2012
Internet 40 inch TV LED 3D SMART
10Meg Broadband Wifi
TV in all rooms (LED HD)
Panoramic 48 inch wood burning stove,
Very well equipped kitchen- wash machine, dishwasher, MW, fridge freezer
Triple glazed and Highly Insulated- low heating costs
Instant electric Showers
4-Bedroom, One ensuite, 1 bathroom, 1 WC & washing basin
One separate shower-room, one full size bath
Free access to Games room: snooker table, pool and table football. Outdoors: badminton and croquet, football and childrens play area. Archery lessons available (extra charge)
;Price includes all linen and wood fuel; excludes electricity charged at basic rate
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Premises listed within this site are inspected every four years to ensure compliance with the relevant tourism legislation.
Properties who are star graded are assessed on an annual basis.
Location / Directions
From Lisnaskea (8 miles/ 15minutes), take the A34, Newtownbutler/Clones Road. 3 miles out of the town turn Left onto B36 signposted Donagh/ Rosslea road. Continue along this road for 4/5 miles until you have past a layby on Right and lake. Take the next right signposted St. Mark’s Church/ Aghadrumsee. Turn 1st right, 100 metres up the hill after the bungalow on Right. 20 metres down hill turn left up the Olde Rectory drive. WELCOME!!
From Fivemiletown: (Cross Country 14 miles/ 25 minutes)
- Go through (straight on) at first roundabout at start of main street (if coming from M1 Belfast Direction in Fivemiltown.
- ¾ way down main street turn left (signpost for Forest Stables, Rosslea etc) next to shop on corner
- Carry along the road for 4 miles. You come to a bridge and continue straight on (not veering left)
- Keep going until you come to a cross roads: Straight across here.
- You will reach the summit at Carnmore (worth a stop and 1 minute walk to summit)
- You will go downhill until you have to give way. Turn Left at T junction here (signposted Dernawilt ¾)
- At bottom of hill you will see a staggered crossroads with Costcutter shop opposite on right. Turn Right
- 1 mile along road take a left (signposted St Mark’s Church/ Aghadrumsee)
- Turn 1st right, 100 metres up the hill, after the bungalow on Right
- 20 metres down hill turn left up the Olde Rectory drive WELCOME!!
From Monaghan: (16 miles/ 20 minutes) follow signs for Rosslea/Clones N54 (turn Left 3 miles after Monaghan onto Rosslea road R187). Continue along this road until in Rosslea. Turn left at the T junction in main street and continue along the road for 5 miles.
You see a Costcutter Mc Neils on your Left at a staggered crossroads (roads off either side) continue for 1 mile. Take the first left (signposted Aghadrumsee/ St Mark's Church). Go up the hill for 100 metres then turn right, down the hill for 20 metres: there is a drive on your left: that is our front entrance!! Welcome.
Welcome Scheme Member
- Anglers welcome
- Cyclists welcome
- Dogs welcome
- Families welcome
- Golfers welcome
- Walkers welcome
- Dogs Welcome Inside
- Dogs Welcome Outside
Are you the Product owner? Click here
to submit updates.