'Commended' Non Serviced Accommodation NITA Awards, 2013
Newly built and fully furnished property in countryside with all amenities in house and all things you expect to find in a family home. Internet available, ample parking for 5 cars, beautiful walks and gardens along side including a 60 acre lake and nature reserve. Well equipped homes for your convenience with many little extras.. personal service in the peaceful Fermanagh countryside.Mark and Caroline Johnston welcome guests to share their country retreat and particularly welcome children to come play along with their own children in a priveledged, beautiful lough-shore country setting. Caroline who home bakes, has some special treats to offer guests a special warm welcome to the tranquility of the place.
Stunning two-bebroom first floor accommodation with excellent views across country.
Sleeps four comfortably
10 meg Broabband and Wi Fi
Tv in every room
Wood burning stove centrally located. Very well equipped kitchen
Triple glazed and highly insulated- low heating bills
Free access to Games room: snooker table, pool and table football. Outdoors:badminton and croquet, football and childrens play area. Archery lessons available (extra charge)
Price includes all Linen- towels and bedlinen; excludes electricity usage charged at basic cost rate.
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Premises listed within this site are inspected every four years to ensure compliance with the relevant tourism legislation.
Properties who are star graded are assessed on an annual basis.
Location / Directions
From Lisnaskea (8 miles/ 15minutes), take the A34, Newtownbutler/Clones Road. 3 miles out of the town turn Left onto B36 signposted Donagh/ Rosslea road. Continue along this road for 4/5 miles until you have past a layby on Right and lake. Take the next right signposted St. Mark’s Church/ Aghadrumsee. Turn 1st right, 100 metres up the hill after the bungalow on Right. 20 metres down hill turn left up the Olde Rectory drive. WELCOME!!
From Fivemiletown: (Cross Country 14 miles/ 25 minutes)
- Go through (straight on) at first roundabout at start of main street (if coming from M1 Belfast Direction in Fivemiltown.
- ¾ way down main street turn left (signpost for Forest Stables, Rosslea etc) next to shop on corner
- Carry along the road for 4 miles. You come to a bridge and continue straight on (not veering left)
- Keep going until you come to a cross roads: Straight across here.
- You will reach the summit at Carnmore (worth a stop and 1 minute walk to summit)
- You will go downhill until you have to give way. Turn Left at T junction here (signposted Dernawilt ¾)
- At bottom of hill you will see a staggered crossroads with Costcutter shop opposite on right. Turn Right
- 1 mile along road take a left (signposted St Mark’s Church/ Aghadrumsee)
- Turn 1st right, 100 metres up the hill, after the bungalow on Right
- 20 metres down hill turn left up the Olde Rectory drive WELCOME!!
From Monaghan: (16 miles/ 20 minutes) follow signs for Rosslea/Clones N54 (turn Left 3 miles after Monaghan onto Rosslea road R187). Continue along this road until in Rosslea. Turn left at the T junction in main street and continue along the road for 5 miles.
You see a Costcutter Mc Neils on your Left at a staggered crossroads (roads off either side) continue for 1 mile. Take the first left (signposted Aghadrumsee/ St Mark's Church). Go up the hill for 100 metres then turn right, down the hill for 20 metres: there is a drive on your left: that is our front entrance!! Welcome.
- Anglers welcome
- Cyclists welcome
- Families welcome
- Golfers welcome
- Walkers welcome
Are you the Product owner? Click here
to submit updates.