At Knockavallen Lodge you can relax and enjoy luxurious 4 star accommodation in a peaceful rural setting, with magnificent panoramic views of the countryside.
- experience a warm welcome from James and Christine, who are always available to advise you regarding the nearest shops, restaurants, leisure centres, etc.
- spacious ground floor apartment which is family friendly.
- private parking, garden and patio furniture.
- variety of books and board games for children.
- spacious rooms enable you to make the most of the beautiful surroundings.
- generous double and twin bedrooms plus spacious lounge with patio doors leading to your own garden.
- lounge has a double bed settee, allowing for an extra one or two children to sleep.
- well equipped country kitchen provides seating for six.
- the bathroom features a corner bath with shower over.
- clothes line, iron, hairdryer, cot and highchair are available.
- Free access to wireless internet.
- totally non-smoking.
- a perfect location for exploring the North Coast & Glens, Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge and the Giant's Causeway.
- One hours' drive takes you to Belfast or Londonderry or you can take a short ferry crossing and be in Donegal within 40 minutes!
- easy access to beaches, leisure centres, country walks & sports facilities.
- Nearby activities include the Joey Dunlop Leisure Centre, golfing, tennis, pony trekking and Waterworld.
- nearest shop and children's play park are just 1 mile away in Dervock village.
- many popular places to eat within easy reach.
- access to a unique Information Handbook,with all the favourite locations highlighted, to help you make the most of your holiday.
- an ideal base for your dream holiday, whether young, or just young at heart!
So why not come and experience this hidden gem for yourself!
Premises listed within this site are inspected every four years to ensure compliance with the relevant tourism legislation.
Properties who are star graded are assessed on an annual basis.