Modern family run B&B in scenic rural location. Centrally situated between Castlewellan and Ballynahinch. One hour from from Belfast. Non smoking. Private parking. Scenic views of the Mourne Mountains. Satellite tv in all rooms.
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Premises listed within this site are inspected every four years to ensure compliance with the relevant tourism legislation.
Properties who are star graded are assessed on an annual basis.
Location / Directions
Leave Castlewellan heading for Downpatrick/ Ballynahinch. Follow the signs for Drumkeeragh Forest this is approx 1 mile from Castlewellan down the hill.
1. At Annsborough Corner turn left following the signs for Drumkeeragh forest.
2. At the T junction turn left again following signs for Drumkeeragh forest follow this road for approx 2 miles. This is the third road on the right.
3. Turn right into Guiness Road.
4. You now should be at 31 Guiness Rd and we are the cream 2 storey house.
Exit Castlewellan on the Annsborough Rd, take a left at the bottom of the hill and follow signs for Drumkeeragh Forest.
Drive 3.4 miles to the T junction and from there take a left.
Drive 2.5 miles and take a left into Guiness Rd, Guiness House is the cream house on the LHS.
Driving directions from Ballynahinch
1. From Ballynahinch follow the signs for the Spa.
2. Turn right on the B175 for Castlewellan for approx 3 miles.
3. Keep the lake on your right and take the road sign posted Dunmore. You will now see the brown sign for Guiness House.
- Hairdryer Available
- Dogs Welcome Outside
- Euro Accepted
- Ground Floor Bedroom(s)
- Parking Available
- Laundry Service
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- TV In Bedrooms
Are you the Product owner? Click here
to submit updates.