Activity Gift Experiences
Surprise your friends or loved ones with a gift with a difference with an activity gift experience from OutdoorNI. All the gift experiences are valid for 10 months so your friends, family and loved ones will have something to look forward to. Gift experiences are available for Him or Her, for couples, families and kids…
Below are just some ideas.
1. Glamping Adventure, Clearsky Adventure Centre, Castle Ward, Co. Down
A minibreak with a difference - spend the night under the stars in quirky camping pods. With bike hire included it will then be time to hit the trails at Castle Ward, the fun doesn’t stop there however as the voucher also includes an archery or canoeing session .
2. Extreme Downhill Zorbing, Jungle NI, Magherafelt, Co. Derry~Londonderry
Hurtle at high speed down a hill face inside a massive inflatable ball. A gift not for the fainthearted!
3. Tandem Skydive, Wild Geese Skydiving Centre, Garvagh, Co. Derry~Londonderry
The lucky recipient of this gift will experience freefall from 15000 feet. Securely attached to an experienced instructor, this is the easiest and quickest way for anyone to make their first jump.
4. Segway Off Road Adventure, Various Locations
A completely different way to discover the countryside, get on board these two wheeled tilt mobiles for an off road Segway experience in Craigavon, Benone Beach, Moneymore or Belfast!
5. Off-road Driving Taster Experience, Todds Leap, Ballygawley, Co. Tyrone
Conquer the muddy climbs, drops and hazards of an exhilarating 8 mile off road course, set in stunning surroundings. The experience also includes a white knuckle hill rally ride in a specially prepared Landrover.
6. Hov a Go, Foyle Hovercrafting and Leisure, Limavady, Co. Derry~Londonderry
Experience the thrill of floating over the ground at speed by learning to pilot a hovercraft over land and water. After expert tuition take on fast straights and hairpin bends on the purpose built tracks complete with water hazards.
For even more fantastic activity gift experiences visit OutdoorNI.com.