Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants must be aged 18 or over unless otherwise stated.
2. Employees of Northern Ireland Tourist Board (NITB) and their immediate families, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. Closing date for receipt of all entries is Friday 30th August 2013.
4. By submitting images you are confirming you have full rights and ownership over the image and have gained the necessary permission from others in the image and use will not infringing any 3rd party rights.
5. By submitting material and uploading or posting images you are giving us permission to use them for the purpose of promoting Northern Ireland and Discover Northern Ireland both commercially and non-commercially. Our uses will include but will not be limited to: our websites and those of our partners, advertising campaigns, press features, video content and printed content. By uploading images to the site you waive the right to demand a fee for the use of your image.
6. These images will be available for onwards distribution to any authorised third party, print or broadcast media, tourism partner or agency, statutory department or member of the trade for use in any way connected to the promotion of Northern Ireland and its tourism product.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, corrupted, misdirected or incomplete, or which cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
8. NITB and their agents accept no responsibility for any technical difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
9. Prize is as specified by NITB with regard to number of nights and accommodation. All dates are subject to availability. Transport is the winner’s own responsibility, as is any item, service, or cost not expressly stated to be included in the prize including travel insurance.
10. Prize to be taken as stated. There is no cash or other alternative to the stated prize, in whole or in part.
11. If for any reason a prize is unavailable NITB reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to substitute a similar prize of equivalent value.
12. We reserve the right to alter, amend or end this competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
13. Winner must agree to take part in photographic or other publicity if required.
14. The decision of NITB is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
15. Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.