No 5 Vicars' Hill
Built in 1772 as the Diocesan Registry to hold records for the Church of Ireland Diocese, this Grade A listed building has been restored and was formally opened to the public in March 2011.
Armagh Public Library
43 Abbey Street
Tel: 028 37 523142
Fax: 028 37 524177
Location / Directions
We are located just opposite the main entrance door to St. Patrick’s Church of Ireland Cathedral at the centre of the city of Armagh and just 200 metres from Armagh Public Library.
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Armagh Tourist Information Centre