Ebrington

ebrington 1
Originally known as 'Strong's Orchard', the Ebrington site was first used for military purposes during the Siege of Derry in 1689 and the current Star Fort dates back to 1841.

Contact Details

Exchange House
Queens Quay
Londonderry
Co Londonderry
BT48 7AS

Website:
www.ilex-urc.com
Email:
info@ilex-urc.com
Tel: (028) 7126 9226

Nearest TIC:

NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Derry/Londonderry Tourist Information Centre