Remains of Franciscan friary founded around 1500 by Rory MacQuillan. East range of cloister, gatehouse and church virtually complete except for roof. Open all year.
Off Ballycastle/Cushendall Coast Road
Tel: (028) 9082 3207
Alt: (028) 9082 3214
Location / Directions
On A2, 0.5 mile east of Ballycastle.
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Ballycastle Visitor Information Centre