Tully Castle

©  Crown copyright.  Reproduced with the permission of the Controller of HMSO
This fortified house and bawn are set on Tully Point and were built for Sir John Hume who occupied the house until 1641 when it was attacked and burned on Christmas Eve by Rory Maguire and the inhabitants massacred. It was not lived in again.

Contact Details

Tully Castle, Loughshore Road, Tully, Churchill
Derrygonnelly
Fermanagh
BT93 6HP

Website:
www.doeni.gov.uk/niea
Email:
nieainfo@doeni.gov.uk
Tel: (028) 6862 1588

Nearest TIC:

Location / Directions

Take the A46 (loughshore Road) from Enniskillen travelling towards Belleek for approximately 10 miles. Go right at the signpost for Tully Castle and travel along this lane for 1/2 mile. Turn right into Tully Castle car park. The visitor centre is a short walk from the car park. Disabled parking is available closer to the exhibition centre. Large coaches are advised to drive past the first car park and go directly to the second car park, which has wider access.
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Fermanagh Visitor Information Centre