Londonderry (Walled City of Derry)
1. Walk the 400 year old City Walls.
2. Take in the splendour of St. Columb's Cathedral, the first cathedral to be built after the Reformation and the city's most historic building.
3. Find out the history behind First Derry Presbyterian Church at the new Blue Coats Museum and Interpretation Centre.
4. See over 25,000 individual items relating to the civil rights campaign at the Museum of Free Derry.
5. Enjoy two engrossing exhibitions: The Story of Derry Exhibition and An Armada Shipwreck - La Trinidad Valencera at the wonderful Tower Museum.