Did You Know?
1. Strangford Lough is the largest sea lough within the United Kingdom and Ireland with 2,000 species of marine and plant life.
2. Saul Church was the first Ecclesiastical site of Patrick's mission to the Gael.
3. Saint Patrick is said to have blessed Struell Wells, where legend has it he would spend a great part of the night standing in the water singing psalms and spiritual songs.
4. At over 10 metres high, the Strangford or 'Millennium' Stone in Delamont Park is one of the tallest megaliths in the British Isles.
5. Coney Island near Ardglass was the location for 'The Shore', the short film by Belfast director, Terry George. The film recently won him an Oscar in the live action short category.