The church was built in 1867 and is a good example of neo-gothic style with red granite capitals and walls of local whinstone. Located in the grounds of the church is a Russian Cannon relic of the Crimean War. It was presented to the city as a gift after the War. The cannon was originally located in the grounds of Brooke Park until the 1970's.
All Saints Church -Church of Ireland (Heritage Trail)