Enter the creative makeover in The Cuan's restaurant and immerse yourself in the raucous and energetic atmosphere of the Banquet that welcomed King Robert to Winterfell Castle.
• Enter into the spirit by coming in costume; we may even have a few cloaks available.
• Enjoy the dishes detailed as having been eaten at The King’s Banquet and Winterfell in general.
• Become involved in the customs and traditions of the event including the welcome, toasts and ‘stories’ behind the dishes.
• Many quirky details will unfold in the course of the evening!
• Avail of some unique photo opportunities.
The Banquet is available to private bookings for parties of twenty or more people on request.
Cost: £25 per person
Banquet, B&B: £62.50 pps
Banquet starts at 7.30pm
For more information and to view The King's Banquet Menu visit: http://www.thecuan.com/2015/01/game-thrones-banquet/
Our beautiful village guesthouse was ‘home’ to the key members of the Game of Thrones® cast:
• Ned Stark (Sean Bean) & his wife Catelyn
• Jon Snow
• Robb Stark
• Bran Stark
• Sansa Stark
• Arya Stark
• King Robert, Queen Cersei Lannister and their son Joffrey
The cast enjoyed the wonderful hospitality and accommodation of The Cuan as they travelled the short three minute journey to Winterfell Castle in Castle Ward for filming.
Enjoy the comforts that the cast enjoyed by booking to stay with us, wake up to ‘Breakfast at Winterfell’ as detailed in George R.R.Martin’s book, Game of Thrones®.
Normal B&B prices apply.
Extend your unique Game of Thrones experience with a visit to Winterfell Tours Game of Thrones archery experience and walking and cycling tours of the key sites at Castle Ward; Winterfell Castle, Robb’s Camp, The Twins, Lannister Camp and many more locations. See www.gameofthroneswinterfelltours.com for more information.
These experiences are independently operated by The Cuan. They are not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with 'Game of Thrones'.
Game of Thrones – The King's Banquet at Winterfell