The restaurant uses the best local produce - mussels, oysters & lobster from the Lough, local Cooley Lamb and beef and herbs from their own herb garden.
As well as their candlelit restaurant, 8 course 'Gourmet Nights' are held 6 times a year as well as Georgian & Medieval Banquets.
In addition, 3 private dining rooms are available all with log fires and day light ideal for special occasions or for corporate meetings and hospitality. Indeed the whole of Ghan House can be hired for exclusive use making it a truly memorable and unique venue.
- 10 continuous years recommended in Bridgestone Guide 1998-2008
- Short listed 'Best Country House Restaurant in Leinster' Food & Wine Magazine 2004
- Nominated (1 of 3) 'Best Country House in Ireland' by Good Food Ireland 2007
- Selected for 'Best of the Best' Georgian Campbell's Guide to Ireland 2006
- 1 hour from Belfast and Dublin