Perfect Gifts for Father's Day
The Personal Touch
What about making dad a unique gift that has been handcrafted all by yourself? Visit the lovely coastal town of Donaghadee where you will find Seaside Ceramics, a delightful shop where kids can make their own special gifts for dad such as mugs, money pots, plates to name a few. You could also create your own original gift at 'Paint me Glaze me' or visit Craftswirl, Armagh who make beautiful hand-made crafts for different types of Dads, from silk ties to wall art and tweed hats, Northern Ireland has many craft centres worth checking out.
• Irish Sports Fans- Scullion Hurls Économuseé, Ballymena , located in the village of Loughguile, Ballymena. Take your dad to visit the workshop and experience the craftmanship involved in hurl making.
• Traditionalist Dads- Celtoi Designs, Dundonald, drawing on the symbolism of the Ancient Celts, our individually handmade and framed Celtic knots, are the ideal Irish gifts for any occasion and are available direct from our online shop, our showroom or from carefully selected retail outlets.
• Titanic Dad - White Star Momentos offers information on the famous liner Titanic and its Belfast influence, plus a range of affordable items to purchase that are exclusive to White Star Momentos and have been designed by ourselves or espescially for us.
• Boy Racer Dad - Foyle Model Centre, the only Corgi collector in Ireland stocking the full corgi range and also a stockist of all leading diecast models and plastic kits.
• History Loving Dad - Heraldic Craft, Dungannon, Ireland's premium heraldic carvers of individual pieces in native hardwoods. Products include, plaques, clocks, framed family histories, intricate carvings and specialist tables and mirrors. "Carved individually for You and Yours".
• Antique Loving Dad - Castle Antiques, Donaghadee, have an excellent stock of antiques and collectables changing weekly. Specialising in vintage advertising, old Porcelain and Enamel signs, pub related items, pub jugs, etc.
• Activity & Adventure Loving Dad - Celebrate Father's Day with two great activities; archery and grass sledging, treat your dad to a fun filled adrenaline pumping sea voyage, dare your dad to take on the spine-tingling power fan jump or if your dad fancies something a bit more relaxing, experience a fantastic trip viewing the sights and sounds of Strangford Lough. Check it all out at www.outdoorni.com
Perhaps dad has developed an avid interest in his ancestry? Why not make him proud and use the internet to trace his family history and surprise him with what you find out! Or perhaps investigate together his and your historic family tree at your local library. You never know what interesting facts you'll uncover.