General information

The Former Co Donegal Railway Station (Heritage Trail)

This building located south of the junction of Craigavon Bridge and Victoria Road was the terminus of the Co. Donegal Railway which opened in 1900 as a narrow gauge track that ran through Strabane, Ballybofey and Donegal Town and onward to the fishing port of Killybegs until closing in 1955.

Loading, please wait.

Things nearby

Gallery

Contact Information

  • Favourite

Attraction / Heritage/History

The Former Co Donegal Railway Station (Heritage Trail)

Address
Phone number
T: (028) 7126 7284

Special offers