The Stables Gallery was established in 1988, specialising in Fine Contemporary Paintings & Sculpture by leading Irish Artists. The Gallery is located at Roselick Lodge, a beautifully restored Georgian house situated on the outskirts of Portstewart on the North Coast of Ireland.
Our large and ever-expanding clientele includes art collectors in Great Britain, Continental Europe, North America and all over Ireland. The Gallery is open daily and visitors are most welcome to view our extensive stock.
To check on the latest exhibition information please visit our website.
Prices from £200.
The attached illustrations are recent works by Stables Gallery artists
1. Desmond Kinney (born 1933) Ceili by the Moon oil 14" x 10"
2. Desmond Kinney Market Day, North Antrim oil 24" x 24"
3. Paul Wilson Angel Fish pastels 21" x 15"
4. John Bannon The Sweeter Drop oil 12" x 16"
5. Ken Hamilton Angelique oil 10" x 8"
6. Cecil Maguire RUA (Born 1930) Early Morning, Roundstone oil 9" x 9"
7. Maurice Harron Wild Horse bronze (unique edition) 13" high
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
- Euro Accepted
- Credit/Debit Cards Accepted
- Parking Available
Are you the Product owner?
to submit updates.