Valentine's Events and Experiences For Couples
Northern Ireland is the perfect inspiration to celebrate this romantic occasion with your loved one. Whatever your passion, there are many unique events and experiences taking place throughtout Northern Ireland around Valentine's.
For music lovers, there are some great events at venues around Northern Ireland, from singalongs to classical recitals. See some suggestions below:
Treat your loved one to an unforgettable evening of sweeping romantic music at the Ulster Orchestra's concert A Very Special Valentine, Ulster Hall, Belfast (14 February).
Get into the Spirit of Valentines, with a traditional music night with a romantic twist at the Valentine's Singalong at Arthur's Cottage, Ballymena, County Antrim (14 February).
Treat your loved one to a relaxing evening of fine dining and listen to your favourite music idol or cabaret show. See some suggestions below:
Enjoy a a romantic fabulous four course meal with music at Crumlin Road Gaol, at the Valentine's Day Special Tribute Concert, Belfast (14 February).
Enjoy a two course dinner and listen to classic tunes with a bit of glitz and glamour added at the Valentine's Cabaret Supper Club, Belfast, (13-14 Feburary).
Valentine's Gift Ideas and Experiences
Fancy something a bit more unusual this Valentine's? Northern Ireland has lots of outdoor activities and gift experiences to choose from to make this Valentine's one to remember.
- Why not try something different and take your Valentine to Share Holiday Village, County Fermanagh (14 February) for a day of fun activities to include archery, mountain biking or indoor wall climbing.
- Surprise your loved one with a gift with a difference with an activity gift experience from Outdoor NI to include Mountain Biking, Sea Kayaking and many more.
- Enjoy a Valentine's Spa afternoon at the Galgorm Resort & Spa, County Antrim to include a delicious spa lunch or a sumptuous Afternoon Tea in the Conservatory.
- Join Titanic Belfast for a special Valentine’s Afternoon Tea in the opulent surroundings of the Titanic Suite for a romantic celebration by the Grand Staircase, (15 February).
- Get active together and come along to Valentine's Bring Your Man To Yoga class, or try something different and book a couples massage masterclass at Culloden Estate and Spa, near Holywood, County Down. (15 February).
Whisk your Valentine away to one of the many stunning romantic locations across Northern Ireland.
For more ideas see below or Events in Northern Ireland.