This NITB Self Catering Apartment is located in the heart of Belfast city centre -2 minute walk from the shops, restaurants & city centre attractions.
The two bedroom apartment has been finished to a very high standard with luxurious furnishings and all the comforts of home, ensuring you a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
The apartment is within easy reach of popular attractions such as the Grand Opera House and Belfast City Hall as well as key transport links.
A wide range of bars and restaurants are nearby and the major shopping areas and Castle Court (directly behind apartment) and Victoria Square are only a short walk away.
As our apartment is situated in a residential complex it is definitely not suitable for Hens/ Stags/ Parties.
It is furnished to a high standard and offers:
- 2 double bedrooms (master bedroom has an en-suite)
- LCD TV
- DVD player and selection of DVDs
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Integrated kitchen
- Kitchen equipment - microwave, kettle, toaster, dinner set, cutlery set, etc ....
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine/tumble dryer
- Cot provided on request
- Additional blow up mattress available on request (subject to availability)
• Available via WiFi
• WiFi can only be rented for the entire duration of your stay
• For other durations we can provide a dongle
• Subject to availability, Terms & Conditions apply
• Must be confirmed & organised prior to the stay
• Laptops available for hire at £10/ day OR £45/ week
The apartment is close to all the main attractions in Belfast
• 1 - 2 mins walk to Grand Opera House
• 3 - 5 mins walk to Belfast City Hall
• 3 - 5 mins walk to Victoria Square (including major shops, Restaurants, Cinema Complex, & Bars)
• 6 - 9 mins walk from The Cathedral Quarter
• 10 mins walk to the Odyssey Complex (includes bars & restaurants, bowling, & cinema
NB. This map is based on the postcode and so may not reflect the exact location.
Premises listed within this site are inspected every four years to ensure compliance with the relevant tourism legislation.
Properties who are star graded are assessed on an annual basis.
Location / Directions
The entrance door to the College Central Aparrtment Complex is located in College Avenue, just around the corner from Hotel Ibis, Belfast city centre.
- Cot & Highchair Available
- Credit/Debit Cards Accepted
- Ironing Facilities
Non - Serviced
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
Are you the Product owner? Click here
to submit updates.