The Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast is a 4 star hotel located in Belfast city centre. We are situated in the Gasworks area of the city, offering you a quiet yet convenient base to explore the bustling city and its many attractions such as Titanic Belfast and Victoria Square.
All guest rooms come with floor to ceiling windows, laptop size safe, mini-bar, air-conditioning and 100mb WIFI. Bedrooms come in 2 unique styles: Urban & Nordic.
For meetings in a Belfast Hotel, we have 6 modern meeting rooms with air-conditioning, natural light, fitted LCD projectors and dedicated personal service. We offer guests superb meetings food from our Experience Meetings and Brain Food menus.
We offer a range of dining experiences, from chic Italian dishes in Filini Restaurant to local favourites, classic dishes & cocktails in The Gasworks Bar & Café. Enjoy views of our spectacular water-feature from our terrace or relax in your room with 24 hour room service.
• Convenient to public transport, the hotel is near the Titanic Quarter, City Hall and the Odyssey Arena & Pavillion.
• The hotel is also close to Ulster Hall, Belfast Waterfront Hall, Victoria Square, King's Hall and Ulster Museum.
• Art venues such as Belfast Grand Opera House, Lyric Theatre, Queen’s Film Theatre and The MAC are also close by.
• The hotel is within easy driving distance of superb golf courses, including Royal Portrush, Malone, Dunmurry, Belvoir and Royal Belfast.
• The hotel offers an ideal base for enjoying sports events at Windsor Park, Ravenhill Rugby Grounds, the Oval, the Pavilion, Seaview & Odyssey Arena.
Premises listed within this site are inspected every four years to ensure compliance with the relevant tourism legislation.
Properties who are star graded are assessed on an annual basis.