Craigavon is renowned for its watersports and Craigavon Watersports Centre is the foremost facility of its kind in Northern Ireland. Expert instruction is offered in a wide range of water sports and land activities.
Youth organisation/School groups/Disability session
Families and Individuals,
Multi Activity packages
Multi Activity weeks
Instructor Training RYA, BCU, IWSF, BOF, BDA
Water Activities include:
Water-skiing, Wake boarding
Canoeing, Kayaking, Dragon Boating
Land based Activities include:
Team building activities
Fund Raising Events - Dragon boating
Hire of Mobile Climbing Wall
Craigavon Lakes Sailing Club
Pay and Play - sailing
Hen and Stag Parties
Coverage:Craigavon Watersports Centre is based in the beautiful Craigavon City Park not far from Rushmere Shopping Centre.
Nearest bus stop:Rushmere Shopping Centre, less than a 5 minute walk
Nearest train station:Lurgan and Portadown, less than 10 minutes by car or 15 minutes
Location / Directions
From Lurgan: 1. From Lurgan head towards Craigavon/Portadown
2. At the first roundabout No.1 take the second excite heading towards Craigavon Shopping Centre
From Belfast: 1. Head M1 Motorway
2. At junction 10, exit toward Craigavon/Lurgan/A76
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Lough Rd heading to Craigavon/Lurgan/A76
4. At traffic lights Turn right onto Kiln Rd
5. At T junction take right Silverwood Rd
6. At Silverwood roundabout take 1st exit signposted Craigavon Centre
7. At roundabout 1 take 3rd exit signposted Craigavon Centre
8. At roundabout 2 take 2nd exit signposted Craigavon centre
9. At roundabout 3 take 4th exit signposted Craigavon Watersports Centre.
- Parking Available
Are you the Product owner?
to submit updates.